We’ve had a bunch of incredibly amazing days here in Hawaii. Here are a few of our best moments so far:
- Randomly stumbling upon a proposal, which turned out to be a couple from Boston – Jesse and Caroline! We sang “Sparks Fly” to congratulate them and watched the incredibly beautiful sunset together from the lava formations at the China Wall in Honolulu.
- Busking in Waikiki where we were joined in our performance by the cutest toddler who shared his dance moves with us and the crowd.
- The 30-minute photoshoot that followed a performance at Sacred Hearts Academy. Somewhere on facebook there is a stockpile of pictures of us with Catholic school girls. Plus somewhere there is documentation of us attempting to Hula dance… hmmmmmmm.
- The incredible hospitality that the Singer family has shown us. Their house is beautiful and they have truly gone above and beyond to accomodate us. Plus Anique is quite the tour guide – most of the places we’ve been would not have happened without her!
- Our cumulative tan is pretty awesome.
We’d also like to give a huge shoutout to Emily, our business manager, who organized this whole tour. She’s done an incredible job.
Check out some photos below. More to come!